blogging at 50 mph (memes per hour)
self diagnosing is so hard because everytime you’re like “maybe I am mentally ill” theres also a big part of you going “nah you’re probably just a naturally lazy/nasty/disgusting/useless person trying to find an excuse for your behavior” because of the institutionalized ableism that runs through everything
my mom invited me to a party at our house on facebook and i replied in the invite and said “sorry i dont think ill be able to make it im staying home with my family this weekend” and i can hear her laughing downstairs
I wanna be considered a pretty fan who’s hot enough to date a band member okay
Chocolate comes from cocoa, which is a tree.
That makes it a plant.
Chocolate is salad.
Reasons I should be in a band:
1) I’d be really amusing in interviews
2) I’d try to reply to everyone on Twitter
3) I’m totally on board with shipping (I’d probably read all of your fanfics tbh)
4) I don’t get homesick so tours would be good
Reasons I shouldn’t be in a band:
1) I can’t sing or play instruments for shit
is there anything worse than doing homework and then looking at someone else’s and realising you’ve done it all wrong